Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year is Coming

Peace Be Upon You...

 Photo credit
Less than 4 days, the number on the calender year will hit 2013. I just can't make up my mind what resolutions to choose. Hmm I have never had new year resolution I guess, or even if I have had one, I never really accomplish them haha. Many people back home in Malaysia are planning where to celebrate new year. Another thing, I have never celebrate new year's eve may it be back in Malaysia or here in the UK. I spent most o of the time at home or travelling away from home when it is new year time. And this year too, I will be spending most of my leftover holidays at home finishing assignment and writing the endless dissertation.

Speaking of writing academic thing really wears me out. My brain just feel like it has been drained and squeezed to the extent that it has no juice left..grrr. And sometimes came the idea of quitting learning somehow.I am really scared about this because I have already had the experience of moving into various institutions and it really gives me goosebumps. I just want to finish this one and be free to start my next stage of life. And when I was down with the negative statement of wanting to quit learning I found this;

'Bila kamu tak tahan lelahnya belajar,
maka kamu akan menanggung peritnya kebodohan.
-Imam Syafie- 

When I read this quote, it struct me hard in the face and in the hard. This is super true and plus it was narrated by Imam Syafie some more. Yeah at time we will have this giving up phase in studying but we just need to remember the reason for us studying hard and it is none other than for the sake of Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.