Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Stuff That Has Gotten Me

Peace be Upon You...


Been a while. Business is the right word to explain it all. Rather than business of things, it actually the things that ate me up. Busy is not all about doing beneficial stuff but for, I'm busy doing both beneficial but most of the time useless stuff. Time given for me is more than enough. Well God gave us 24 hours a day, no more no less for everybody equally everyday. Seems like I spent my time recklessly and unfortunately ended up grasping for air at the end of the day not been able to do things that I supposed to do.

Anyhoo, few days ago marked the first assignment I handed in for the third year. Been a long time since I last wrote any assignment but the writing stuff doesn't really start nor end there. There always complain that came from me saying that I don;t have enough time on doing things. Yeah I knew it myself that it is not the real thing. I just made up all those excuses because I was not taking care of my time management. Most of the time, I wasted my time doing soo many things that will not benefit me in any sense. O Lord, I realised that I was doing such a bad thing but that has been part of myself that I cannot get rid of in any ways. While doing all the disadvantageous stuff I'll ended up choked at neck looking at the time left to finish all my writing works. Hate myself to death for that grrrr.

And writing works has gotten me hating to the core. Honestly speaking, writing is not my field of preference since school time. I always hate it when it was time to have writing exams either in English or even bahasa. But since I have sunk myself into this battlefield, I have with to, even with the coldest hard accept the cruel fact that I have to write (like all the time gahhh). Writing has been haunting me like forever. Since my course require us to be able to write in every assignments, then I have option than to only the rules. We don't usually have exams and as I can remember, for 5 years of study, combine here and back in Malaysia we only have gone through 3 exams. I don't know either; whether I like exams or writing assignments. Hmmm well human are always ungrateful for what they have. If I have exams then I prefer writing assignments and If I have to only write assignments, I'll probably like exams better. Owhh what a kind of thinking is that. I remember my situation back in UiTM 5 years ago. My study revolves on being able to use your critical and imaginative mind while reading and writing are scarce. After a year, I said to myself,'I'm bored that I was not able to read and write anymore and I was all fed up to drawing and drafting anymore'. The last resort to that, I ended my study there and embarked on a new fresh journey. Now I am all locked up here for almost 5 years with one more year to go. I really hope that I'll be given strength of a super human to endure this hardship to finish my study. I'll all geared up and preparing myself to be back home. Ahhh really really can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.