Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Sale

Peace Be Upon You...

Better known as boxing day, Christmas Sale is today the 26th of December. My second year spending it here in Plymouth. With pouring rain ad wet atmosphere,nothing really attracted me today. Plymouth has been wet and breezy for hmm I 'm not sure how long. It is been like this like forever. I started my day with a light cycle to a friend's house to send back his bicycle I borrowed yesterday. The borrowing is essential as I don't have any bicycle to ride neither extra money to buy one heheh but still I have the intention to ride bicycle..hmm. Well we need to have determination in order to do things right. Other than educational yeahh I'm all boost up with power and determination..Psy sighh.

Christmas shopping this year is the lamest thing I guess. I didn't buy many things and it is shocking even to myself. I went out of the house at 9.30 all geared up with backpack and bank card thinking if I would spend alot but fortunately ended up only buying 2 things. A non stick pot worth 7, a shirt and an essential wear. Thats all. I'm glad I'm not be friend with syaitan today. Alhamdulillah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.