Sunday, December 23, 2012

Winter Break

Peace Be Upon You...


Winter Break has gone for a week now. I am...unfortunately stuck here the student village alone...again. This I have no plans whatsoever of going anywhere outside Plymouth. Basically not because I don't want to but rather things has gotten me tied at the leg. Hmmm ... its financial thing hahhahaaa huhu :( If not I would be happily walking and jumping around my way to Egypt, that was the initial plan for the break. Well then what to do, it is just sth that keep my life sweet isn't it? 

Most of my friends have gone to their places all around the world, Iceland, Jordan, Ireland, Italy and many many more. May it be for travelling or attending winter gathering, I'm not very sure of the reasons, just that I wish them take care and have fun yeahh. 

Ermmm so here I am spending my other two weeks at home not knowing yet what to do. Definitely not studying I guess..Ohh a bad students I am and lazy as hell too. Err...but since I have assignment due a week after the break that worth 3000 words and a chapter of my dissertation to be handed in a week earlier, then like it or not, I will have to work my lazy bum and start thinking about that though T_T

Argghh I hate the fact that I'm alone here in the house and in foreign and and I miss my mum and my niece ans twin nephews huhu. But can't really get in touch with them at this very moment. 

Lets end here before the rain start pouring hhooohoo. Literally :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.