Sunday, December 23, 2012

Home Alone

Peace Be Upon You...


I watched Home Alone like many many years ago, when I was small. I have forgotten how the plot goes like and how the annoyingly adorable kid did to the old man. Many think it was hillarious but for me it was more of a nasty maughty kid torturing the life of his neighbour. Oohh pity that old man really.

I'm not actually going to write about the movie in this post but rather describing what I am going through right. Sighh. Home alone. All my housemates had gone home for the holiday. Obviously Christmas is a day ahead and I'm stuck in the house not knowing what to do for the next two weeks of the holiday. It is like reminiscing the days I had back home where we will celebrating Raya but this time this is not my raya T__T But I'm not annoying and not naughty at all as I have no neighbours right now hohoho

Since the village in the new semester are occupied by 90% local so most of the students had gone home. And adding to my loneliness, most of my Malaysian friends also have gone away to lala land of their choice. Oh God, the village is so quiet come day come night. And when it rained, the sound of rain and strong winds be my friends. Ooohh. I don't even have the mood to go out of the house yet as the rain has not stop for three consecutive days. Give me patience Ya Allah. Huuuu

The only thing that keep me alive right now is my laptop and the speakers. That are the things that reminds me that there are more than empty houses around me. Arghh cannot wait to visit friends at the city center soon....*cricket sounds. But thank God I've never feel afraid to be alone at home, heheh really have father's gene in me..the blood of a brave strong man runs in me indeed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.