Sunday, December 23, 2012

Will It Snow For Christmas

Peace Be Upon You...

Winter has been emmm... not so generous to us here in Plymouth I guess. I don't kinda remember how was the exact situation like for the previous 2 years but as I can recall, it is nothing like this. It is wet and not to mention gloomy almost every day since...not just winter but since Spring. Psy Sigh.. Today is the 22nd of December and it has been raining for 3 continuous days non-stop. On top of that it has also been warning of another flood hitting Devon for the second or countless times I don't know. The weather is not that extreme though. The recorded temperature for today is 14 degree average in day and 9 at night.

My wish for the last winter in the UK is to be able to feel the snow for maybe probably the last time as I don't dream of coming back here again in the coming future hahhaha. Feel like moving back to home country immediately or perhaps residing in any Asian country and not Caucasian country anymore. I only manage to experience snow in my first year. Plymouth is actually not a famous spot to receive snow anyway. It is located near the sea so obviously the location is not the right thing to be receiving that much snow. 2010 recorded light snow in most Devon but several places did got affected by the snow since small numbers of road were closed to traffic.Well, I didn't exactly played much snow in Devon. To experience extreme white snowy feel, I travelled to Scotland and Germany and I say you, it was blast all over. Freezing was the thing to explain. Hmmm so that was the first and seems like the last time I met with snow. Inside me right, I really yearn to see snow again right in front of my eyes maybe for the last time before I left the UK next summer :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.