Monday, October 1, 2012

Too Hard To Focus

Peace Be Upon You...


I realised that since I left hometown and came here to study, there are something in me that have changed. If not too much changes then it might be slightly. Because I find myself is not the person I used to be in school days. I'm talking about focus here by the way. I remember that back in school days, I used to be able to focus in class. Maybe n0t the whole hour of the subject but I can say half of it I do pay attention on what the teachers are saying without having my mind travel to the under world. But these days, paying attention seems to be too hard to do and it is something that I need to keep forcing myself to do everyday. When I go to class and the class started, I just found that I'm only focusing for the earliest ten minutes of the subject before I found myself thinking of what to eat this afternoon. And sometimes I don't even realise that I've lost track on what is the innocent people is talking at the front. Poor that man and poor me as well coz I'm not getting anything complete  in class everyday. And I always ended up searching the missing puzzle pieces everyday from my friends and only if they are good enough to help me with my puzzle then. This thing is actually bothering me because I'm in the final year of study and this year is very important to me even if I don't  really like studying in the first place you know. And last week on thursday, I attended my first lecture on an lective subject called the birth of novel and hearing from the title i think you can guess how the subject might be. Undeniably boring is the key word for this thing and I can only stand straight for only 15 minutes before I have to pinch my eyelids to keep them open and the rest is history. The next 2 hours was..welll yawning all day until it ends at 5. But the magic moment only happened when my lecturer said, 'thats it for today' then I don't know where does my energy came to just walk straight to the door chatting with all the girls I know all happy faces hmmm.I really miss the moment where I stayed at my study table studying for exams when I was 17. I think it maybe due to aging that people can't concentrate for a long time or is it only me that acted this way or am I aging a little ungracefully Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.