Monday, October 22, 2012

Died down

Peace Be Upon You...

Almost a month since I started final year. Year has been ermmm how do I say...okay. Well, I have been to class for 4 weeks and next week I'll be having a week off. No special holiday in the UK but my university call that reading week so they give students one week off to actually read. And I'm telling you my honest confession that reading is not on my list at all ahahha. I think maybe it's called study week in Malaysia but here we are not getting any exams in the near future. I have been thinking of going to Paris for few days and come back to prepare for dissertation. Hmm my classmates and I are all in dissertation mood swing now cos we are all expected to start writing 10 thousand words research to be able to finish third year. That sounds excruciatingly pain the ^_^. 

Paris might be the last place I'll visit in Europe I think. I have a feeling that I have had enough of Europe even though I haven't been to all countries yet. I just have the feeling of not wanting to travel anymore. And since this is my final year here in the UK, my mind keep thinking of heading to my homeland and start a family of my own. Well I'm a dreamer but that's normal thing to request right. At my age now, starting a family is sth that is common and most of my friends have already did. I remember a sentence that my friend said to me last year listening to my stories of having plans to travel around Europe to see the world,' I do have plans on traveling but if I have the opportunity to be with my family and the people I love, then that is more rewarding than traveling'. It kinda grows on me lately. I realised that my love for travelling have slowly died down. Yeah, I too think that if I am able to be with my beloved family and loved ones, then travelling is not sth that I'll look forward to anymore. I'd rather spend my whole time with them. And luckily enough that friend of mine is going to get married soon in February next year and obviously I won't be ableto attend her wedding cos I will be very busy struggling to finish my dissie here. oh my god, I can't wait to go home... I just think that 3 years is enough for me to learn and to really feel how's life in foreign land. It taught me a lot; on life and on how to be a better human.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.