Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It Lies in Ourself

Peace Be Upon You...



Just know, I have finished reading an interesting article from a convert sister, an inspiring article by her entitled, 'why is it too hard to change?' Only reading at the title, it kinda rings a bell in my self. Frankly speaking,I have been asking myself the same question for quite sometimes right now. Yes.. it really does linger in my mind every time I asked my self the opinion to change..for betterment.For the past two years in the UK surrounded by Malaysian and also the locals, I have seen many things that opened my eyes and mind. Some aspects in life just turned me into something else but some aspect just left me hanging in the air wanting for detailed explanation on what is happening. I have seen quite a handful of friends and not quite friends changed, both for betterment and also I just don't wanna say worse but not  really good condition I would say. I just adore for those who actually find them soul here in the land far far away from home. To name a few changes they've made without mentioning their name is a wise decision here I guess. I observe this one lady that I knew four years ago when we're still in our foundation years back in Malaysia and to be honest she is a very vocal girl. Tomboyish appearance is what she is comfortable with and the way she speaks, almost yelling and to be honest,I don;t really like her characteristics and well yeah, I always kinda judge people using my only eyes back then. What a bad attitude I'm having sighh. After whe came to the UK, I haven't really heard news about her because obviously we were not in good term anyway and she is my senior by year and not by age to be frank. And thats the news I last heard about her then. In September 2010, I safely landed here in Plymouth with happy heart and ready to explore what's in store for me only to find that there are these sisters that will take a good look at us and guide us in everything that we do here in order not to let us go astray in this very foreign land. And you know what one of that 'sisters' is that vocal girl I knew back in Kota Bharu..Woww. The first time O lay my sight on her, I can detect changes in her. Her appearance was not like the time I used to see her before. It is just totally different from head to toe. And the rest is history i mean the good thing in her teaches and motivates me through my journey here and her past just let keep for own viewing.
What I really want to assert here is that If you want to change you should not ask somebody else to make it for you. You are the one responsible for your own life. What I mean here is, you decide what you want and what you hate. So, what is that so hard to change? What is that something in you that buffer you from changing bad to good. The only answer I can give is, it all lies in you. Whether you wanna change or not it all depends in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.