Tuesday, September 25, 2012

If this is easy

Peace Be Upon You...

In less than an hour I will be going to class for the first time in this third year. And just now my friends and I have a simple meeting with the programme leader and all our lecturers that gonna be teaching us for this whole nine months period.And again the thing I afraid the most is dissertation talk. The whole thing keeps on haunting me forcing me to use extra energy to maintain sane thinking pheww. They all said that its gonna be alot of fun doing that you know. Well we'll see how much fun its gonna be though. I really hope I will not be killed half way through. I really want to finish here real soon and be back to Malaysia where I can see familiar faces around me. InsyaAllah I'll stay strong no matter how choppy the sea gonna be, pray for me too then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.