Saturday, September 22, 2012

9 Months to Make a People

Peace be Upon You

The best example to follow

All praise to God for giving a smooth journey from Malaysia back to the UK. After a gruesome journey of an almost 24 hour total up together bus+plane+another plane+bus again, I am safe and sound in my little house. Alhamdulillah. After  a storm of events happening lately it gives me a little funny feeling of coming back here to finish what I left half way through...sigh. After spending about three months of my life not touching any books or readings and being away from microsoft words, I feel so clueless about starting to play with it once again. Only God knows how gruesome I am feeling right now.And to add more dramatic effect on that, this is my final year here and most definitely the very most important year of all. And don't forget that I have to do dissertation too. Hearing the word dissertation just make me feel dizzy and wanting to puke, let alone writing ten thousand words on academic thing. So not my cup of milo la. But you know life is life and I am no one with whatever superpower to stop time from ticking though. No matter how much i hate that thing I have to slowly accept it , oh no!! My next 9 months here will be very hectic I suspect and it is definitely going to go after me very soon. Well 9 months may make a human  but for me 9 months may marks the start of my life as a graduate student, InsyaALLAH. I really hope that this year will be the most awesome year here despite all many works waiting for me ahead.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.