Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's time to get back.

Peace Be Upon You...


It's been nearly 3 months now that I've been in the country and it's been too lovely for me to tell. The happiness here is what I call real happiness. I don't know whether it's me who's being too emotional about going back to the UK or what but it seems that leaving Malaysia is not the one thing that I look forward too. Seriously writing, final year is gonna be the toughest year and that's what I'm afraid of to the extend that I really don't feel like going back at all. I am a person who loves stress free life so it's obviously 3rd year is the thing I hate most. Its gonna be a hectic life where my everyday living will be focusing on dissertation, day and night. I just don't have the idea what to expect now and really hope that I will survive and not killed in the way hahaa. 3 months is not enough to spend with beloved family especially when your siblings all grown up and its very hard to see them at home. Its just too saddening when you have to say goodbye to your parents. I hope this will be the last farewell I bid to them. I don't think I can manage to be apart from them anymore. So glad that next year I will be here with them all year round as my fourth year will be held in my own state and real close to them.

Last week my youngest sister left home for India and it marks the second child of the family leaving home. I feel sad seeing her walked down the escalator waving goodbye to us without realising that it will be me doing that too next week arghhhhh. There are too many things going on in my mind right now making my head gone haywire. I really hope that I can cope with everything at there and survive until next year. If I can survive the 3rd year, happiness will be mine InsyaAllah. I pray hard that my emotion will not disturb me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.