Monday, February 6, 2012

Syukur Alhamdulillah

Peace Be Upon You...


I am frequent flyer of Easyjet..but they don't cater trip to Malaysia T_T
Sekejap saje masa berlalu, sedar sedar sudah pon masuk bulan Februari tahun 2012. As a student who is studying far far away from family it is a common thing to be worried when summer is approaching (reality is we here in England is still in winter mode) You know why? Because summer holiday is the time we're waiting for especially me la, the one longed for my family. The fact is I just came here last September after spending my 2011 summer hols in Malaysia for almost 3 months. The things is I feel that I shouldn't be wasting any free moment I have not to be close to my family. I'm afraid that I won't have that last moment if it should be the time for me or any family member of mine to depart from the world to the Eternal world of Allah.


Marking the month of February is when the moment I started to feel the urge to buy the ticket home. I was in a fright situation when i missed promotion made by the airline that previously served me last year and this has made me moody the whole time being until recently.Selepas terlepas promosi tiket murah Emirates utk balik Malaysia saya rasa tersangat sedih sebab satu-satunya peluang utk berjimat sudah terlepas. Sudahlah sekarang ini keadaan kewangan sgt ketat, terasa sangat terduga dgn situasi ini, rasa menyesal pon ada sbb x peduli cari tiket awal2. Lepas tu saya terfikir, what do I do in this situation, I;m near broke and my dreams to go back to Malaysia this coming summer seems a bit thin. 


Suddenly a good friend of mine kindly posted a status on her fb wall suggesting to those who haven't buy tickets yet to check out Oman Air as they are holding promotions right now and vrooom i got straight away to the website and Yeahh. Syukur alhamdulillah the promotion is still on and i called up my friends who's planning to go home with me. I managed to book the flights with ease despite all the tension i've been holding before, again Alhamdulillah..(^_^) I was hoping that the price will be so harga runtuh but reality is nothing so cheaplah in this time of the year. Nevermind the price , i bought the ticket anyway. Anyhow this is actually quite a handful cheaper than last year. GBP 511 for return tickets is not bad right But the one thing that bothers me about the airline is the baggage allowance. I was told by a friend that used Oman service last year that they only be allowed to carry 20 kg check in luggage and a standard 7 kg hand-luggage. So whats the tension here u guess. Actually , I'm a person who carry a house with me you can say hehehehe. Last year despite carrying along with me the maximum 30 kg luggage, i exceeded the amount by lifting a near 34kg little elephant with me to the airport but luckily we girls; the six of us checked in together so my excess luggage went to their empty kilos..Alhamdulillah. Not to mention I've already shipped 20 kg worth of food and segala harta karun that i'll need for the year long before my departure. Heeee. 


Hearing that Oman Air will only allow 20kg baggage is really not a good news isn't it so what i do is i emailed the booking desk and asked them about my tickets and everything. For 3 days i waited with pounding heart  and yesterday they replied me. MasyaAllah..this is so a happy news of all, they said that i'm allowed to carry a 30 kg baggage woowww..happiness overload lah apa lagi kan. Thanks to Allah for giving me the kemudahan to every bits. Bolehlah saya mengangkut segala perkakasan dapur dan bekalan makanan selama setahun lagi. Despite my big, bulky and absolutely heavy baggage, my mom actually shipped me my amenities from Malaysia like every two month..hehhehe. Nak kata duduk ramai, saya sorang aje yg Malaysia dalam rumah saya sekarang. Saya pon heran kemane cepatnya menghilang segala harta saya tu hiihih...x lain x bukan ke perut saya jgklah kan,...patutlah makin buncit T__T


And from what i heard from my friend Oman Air flight is quite awesome, spacious cabin and comfortable seats and not to forget they cater Halal food on the flight as well, and again, Alhamdulillah yg teramat sgt pd Allah yg memurahkan rezeki saya dan kawan2 saya. I hope this journey will be a wonderful one, as this is my 2nd year so i'll be having another year here which is the most important year for me. I'm so eager to go back home and to attend my friend's wedding in June, InsyaAllah



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.