Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sun Shine

Peace Be Upon You...


See the sun
 I have been on a nine days off class holiday right now. Its called Reading Week here in the University, unlike Malaysia, which it is well known as Study Week where students will be given a week off to prepare themselves for the coming exams. Ironically in my university, the reading week will take place every semester not for preparation to face exam or whatsoever...and for me, luckily i do not have exams at all except for my final year exam that will take place next year, and guess what it's only for one paper. Back to the topic of sunshine, yeah its been quite shiny these days. The sun shining so brightly to the extend that it hurts my eyes but never be duped by the bright light guys coz it is still super cold outside. Pheww,, whenever i glance out the window, i always thought that it might be a warm day today but at the time i stepped outside, ouchhh cold mann...



This is how the students' village look like. Cute isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.