Saturday, February 18, 2012

Picturesque: Malaga 2012

Peace Be Upon You... 


Several Pictures in Malaga, Espana in Winter trip early January 2012. I visited Malaga on the 3rd of January if i'm not mistaken. One of the scenic cities in Spain ( for me laa) with the clear blue sky and not to mention the architecture. 





Whichever countries go in Europe they will have the same identical red open top bus for tourist . Just pay the amount of 17 Euro ( in Spain) and u are ready to hop on and hop off the bus for the whole day. For me I choose to use public transport, though it is more complicated but it gives me freedom to roam around the city without having to always glance at my watch. It is extremely more tiring but definitely worth spending energy walking...haipp.





On top of Alcazaba

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.