Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bukan Niat Merosak Bahagia Anda

Peace Be Upon You...


Today I stumbled upon a facebook status of one of my friends, though not really close but still we're friends anyway. Frankly speaking, I was quite shocked reading it. Anyway I won;t be revealing what the exact words he/she wrote on her wall but it somehow sounds like this, " why bother to ruin our happiness when we are planning to build a mosque (rumahtangga)?" Hmm it came to me that this friend of mine missed something important in the term of searching for happiness I guess. For me, a person who frankly do not have in depth knowledge in this thing, I would say that; if we are looking for happiness, the 1st level of happiness is to seek for Allah's love, then u can chase kebahagiaan duniawi. Its not my intention to condemn him/her nor saying that I'm far better than her. NO. I'm not. Even I'm still struggling and learning to improve my bad self and when things like this happens to my friends and people around me, I was sad though. I hope whatever he/she is planning to do in her next phase of life, remember Allah's love is far greater than human's love which is obviously wouldn't last forever. Go for the Eternal. InsyaAllah everything will be fine. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.