Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Failed Chef

Peace Be Upon You...


Don't trust the look, they're just wearing lots of make up T__T
Failed ....again
I am so upset with my performance today...but frankly speaking not only today but always huhuhuu. I was so eager to make red bean bun after browsing through various fantabulous food blog on the net and the I pon apa lagi singsing lengan baju menguli tepung nk buat roti ni. I spent 5 hours waiting for the dough to rise...waiting eagerly. Every 10 minutes, I'll glance at the bun dough to see their development. Bukan main lagi i didn't do any job in particular of doing this bun of my dream wuuuuuhuuu...but it turned out to be really upsetting. Rupa mereka sgt promising but taste wise ermmm. I was jumping inside looking at their good looks in the oven.. Dalamhatinye punyelah ceria sbb wahh cantek sehh roti hamba kali ni. But don't judge a book, in this case these books by their cover. They duped me. Bila keluarkan bun berkenaan dr oven, i tried touching them to only be suprised by their hard rock texture..T___T. HOhohoho. I was like, what happened to my lovely bun, where does it go? It is really an excruciatingly pain  in the ***. The skin really hard sampaikan when i flick them with my nail,it made sounds like " tuk, tuk tuk" just like when u r flicking wood. Yet anyway I am tooo sad to throw them away to the bin..it would be such a waste of effort i spent...again cried T__T.. Lagilah x sampai hati nk bagi dekat org. Sabar jelah tekak saya menelan semua bun2 yg xmesra anak tekak ni. I think this isthe fourth time my bun failed amazingly. Just feel like never doing it again when my cooking failed everytime but i really love to anyway. Yes I am not a good chef, painly admitting the fact T__T..everytime i cooked, it turned out either bad or it taste..ermmm weird hahhaa.. Laugh to myself. But yeahh i'll never giveup. I'll keep trying to cook delicious food for my future family..yeahhh Fighting!!!!


Why u did this to poor me??

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.