Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Things Do Come Unexpected..

Peace be Upon You..


Peaceful place is somewhere I wish I could reside..but this is a hospital FYI heehe
Bunyi tajuknya macam benda besar aje yg telah berlaku kan?? but nahhh...x de mende pon sbnrnye. Just that when I arrived at class just now not many in the class and theres no Malaysian to be seen so I was gelabah cos theres only me with 2 other English, texted a friend and the class cancelled...Yeayyy.. got back home and start typing this thing instead of finishing assignment due tomorrow. Hmm..Happy is one thing but sorrow in a sense that midnight oil still be burning tonight. I am a person who is not a perfectionist cos i'm lazy to hell but selagi the things x siap i couldn't sleep well. Like this assignment thing everytime the due date is tomorrow, so today i might not be sleeping at all..haishh penat penat. Luckily this time I got to work myself up the wall to start working a little earlier so that i'm not sweating from head to toe the day before the due hehhee. I think this is the first time i was so much engrossed in the topic i write and it is actually a fun thing u know. Reading is fun if you do it right for the right reason and most definitely not by forced. I'll talk about the topic later and it seems that autumn term is flying by a little fast than i expected. Today is already the 1st of December but i'm not sure if its already winter or still autumn but i can really feel the temperature dropping down recently. Winter is great for its snow and Christmas and all but one thing i'm not in favor of is the cold weather..oohh even if you just hang your hands of your coat, the chill really kills your guts..In another extend can't wait to feel the 2nd snow but yeahh thats the point right.. Lovely things do come in a quite painful manner like this one. Since winter is a term where we got quite numbers of holidays off due to Christmas celebration so my friends and i had decided to go on trips to both snowy places and not so snowy holiday destination..locally and internationally..hmmm i'll stop now for this time cos gotta finish job soon .. gotta finish typing this next time (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.