Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day in Plymouth

Peace Be Upon You...


Hari ni merupakan hari bertumbuk sedunia..26th December 2011. It was awesome for me as I got the opportunity menabur duit d kampung Plymouth tempat tinggal saya. Tahun lepas pon awesome jugak tp agak jauh dr rumah so agak keletihan dan agak tergesa-gesa,, so nikmat nak membazir uwang tu kurang sikit. Anyway experience boxing in Ingolstadt and Bayern Munchen was great and at par to Plymouth itself. My expectation for boxing in Plymouth was high really but it didn't really meet my wild imagination hehhe. According to my friends fromYork and Nottingham, the shop in their places usually opens at a very early hours like 6am but here they only opens at 9am so we would have more time sleeping in the morning instead of queuing at the store's entrance. Lucky for me who is really not an early bird. I started my boxing at 15 to ten bringing my other guests from Notts to explore Plymouth as well as most of them are first timer in Plymouth. I was really shocked as it was already 10am and the major shopping places in Plymouth sangatlah lengang dan boleh merewang kesana-sini dgn senang hati. Apalagi saya dan seorang lg kawan saya sebagai host bg region Plymouth bawak diorg berkejar ke Drake Circus the only shopping complex under one roof in the city. One by one shops we entered and exit with the hope utk menyambar barang2 yg benar2 murah. Biasalah peniaga mesti byk strateginya kan..ade setengah2 kedai yg sales nye sgtlah awesome sampai terbeliak biji mata kitorang tak tau nk pilih yg mane and some shop who don't have any sales word in their store..which store yg kitorang masuk tu yg xde sales terus cabut cepat2 hehehe..Last2 sekali mmg betullah jadi shop till you drop.. mmg betul drop dgn brg2 yg entah hape2 tujuan belinya and mostly baju2 yg I myself don't know when and where to wear it anyway.. Biasalah nafsu, bila tgk org beli baju bnyk2 kite pon nk jgk. In the end my poket dah rabak and I am really worry rigth now as next week I'll be spending a week in Spain and Portugal..mana nak cekau duit tu huhuh..Today I didn't take any picture mainly coz terlalu masyuk membuang duit kat kedai baju T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.