Thursday, December 15, 2011

End Of Autumn Term

Peace be Upon You...


Miniature apple that caught my heart <3
I'll start writing today with the magical word 'Yeaaayyy'. My schooling for this term is over... starting tomorrow... anyway. Yes tomorrow will be the last class i attend for this term. Luckily the class will only take two hours of my precious life but it will take me sweats to stay awake in the class. What do you expect from Romantic and Gothic session isn't it? hehhe.. Pity Paul, he is a lecturer who is extremely enthusiastic in his lecture and seminar but nonetheless, not even 2 percent of the class pay attention to him anyway..sighh. Not only me who's English usage as second language feel bored to death but the locals even worse. They are the one who yawns like hell..hehehe (^_^) OK just wrap up bout the class thing and start sweatin' on what to fill the holiday with. Basically i've already have plans sealed for this winter break. A week of roaming in the UK, particularly England and Wales and i'll take a 10 days break then continue with another week in Spain and Portugal..weeehoooo. Can't wait for education thing to finish then I can have a bliss free time. Unfortunately according to forecast, there will not be white Christmas this year as snow will only likely to fall after 25th of december...nevermind i'm not the one celebrating Christmas anyway hehe.. But seriously can't wait for the snow to fall this time around. It will definitely be a wonderful time to play canon ball snow during holiday..wish to meet snow in Birmingham or maybe Cardiff..bye then. I will write a review on my holiday when i'm back ...Peace be Upon You

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.