Thursday, November 24, 2011

Not a Good Student Actually

Peace Be Upon You....






I only have class for one and a half hour today from 9 to 10.30. Heavenly revealed I only have 2 class this week a total of 4 hours. Most of the days of the weeks will be free days for me to spend on my own. The only bad thing lots of free days brings me is I was too lazy to move out of the house even to the library located 5 minutes walk from the house..i'm so bad that lots of my assignment are being procrastinated and the due date is ticking faster now. Arghhh..mase time suntuk nilah I was in bad mood missing family and soon. Feeling so bad that it feels like x boleh berfikir isi ape nk taip masuk dalam karangan. Tambah2 lg when I couldn't even meet my new born twin nephew back at home who's 46 days old now..wuwuwuwuu. Sebenarnya itu semua alasan nafsu malas godaan syaitan x nak bagi kita jadi mukmin yg berada d jalan yang benar. Hari ni pulak godaan syaitan sekali lagi mengalahkan sy sbbnya I got mad to one of my friend in class. I t suppose to a tutorial session on the assignment due next week and my tutorial fall on the day before the due date and suddenly the friend give me an option to me nanother friend to enter her group bcoz she couldn't find another person to get together with her to meet my lecturer today..that is not an option reallyyy?? And I was like wt* is this girl demanding me sedangkan i'm one of the group leader that suppose to attend at the exact date of tutorial..hmmm i was so mad like biting her nose off ..and behind that i was actually haven't finish the thing that my lecturer asked us to do which is to show him the first page of our assignment when we go meet him..thats the big reason why i got mad at my friend. Bad me..didn't finish work..and today too I didn't go to another tutorial session for another subject assignment. I was like..urrghh didn't think of yet any idea to write about and I actually very bad to escape from him..while he cancelled our class for today and tomorrow to give way for tutorial session..uuu I shouldn't be doing this again next time..must really get rid of this laziness and procrastination away..shuh shuh shuh.. Gonna be a good student next time..T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.