Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Walk.

Peace Be Upon You...


It's a very shiny day when I woke up today...well not quite early to be frank. The sun shining gloriously through my room's only window at 11 and I couldn't help but to go out and have a walk around my University area. Since Zuhur prayer has come really early nowadays at 12.03 so I finished my bussiness first before heading downstairs to the kitchen to have brunch (since its already afternoon why not have a combine meal of breakfast n lunch all together right?) Nothing fancy., its just leftover iftar menu as I was fasting yesterday and off I go.. I started walking along the Student Accomodation Village where I am residing towards the road near the airport just 10meters away from my place. By the way, my Uni actually doesn't have a proper gate anyway as this is a very small college to begin with.


I started of at the University one and only sign..sighhh..this is the only label our university has. 



This is the uni's hall where all locals were allocated. International students were allocated in the village where the environment is much more peace and calm hehe..


This is where I'm heading to..the Hospital located 10 minutes walking distance from my place. This is also the place where I always go to when I'm stressed with the life in the village. Not to meet the doctors but to take fresh air as the hospital has a beautiful surroundings and calm as well. Here at the hospital, there is one Malaysian doctor who have been working here for more than ten years i think and he's the one who always 
be here with us when there are events or celebration such as Hari raya and what not.



 There is also Medical school located in the same compound as the hospital.. but weird thing is I never seen any students coming or going into the building not only today as it is Sunday but other days too..hmmmm..


One of the hospital building but couldn't spot any sign on the building stating what building it is.


Here is the place where I usually go, in the morning or in the afternoon/evening. This place is actually a small area where the staffs from the hospital sit and have their snacks at. Usually there are few people sitting on the bench there but since today is a non working day, so the area is really quite and a bit lonely.


There is a small pond near the hospitals at the resting area I've told just now. It is just a small pond but the water in the pond is clean and breezy.

Running brooks beside the pond.
The running brooks reminds me of waterfall back in my hometown..its been a while since I last visited any waterfall though..miss the moment really.


Mr squirrel ran away when I went near him


This is my favourite spot where I used to sit everytime I came to this place. It is a place where we can sit under lots of trees and it is actually a bird watch area. Really like this spot bcoz it is facing the hospital building.. Awesome spot to read books as well.


This mr squirrel is really gatal coz at first he ran away from me then he came as near as 1 meter to see what  I'm eating ..hmmm



Even though autumn is already almost at the end, there are flowers who still gloriously blooming like this big bunch of Hydrangea. 

The front view of the small pond
Sitting area near the pond
The whole hospital area can be seen from some part.




Another reason why i love to come to this hospital is that it has a park reserve right near the compound. It covers a huge area that I actually got lost when I first time explore the place with my friend last year. It has trails where walkers can follow but some of it seems like new trails and it is somehow confusing. Lots of people come here on weekend to train their dogs and I would avoid that days...




Beautiful yet mysterious trail




This is another place where I went today; Tamar Science park. Tamar is actually a name of company/developer. Lots of building and construction like bridge is named given after this Tamar. This park is really beautiful and caters lots of different building from different field..bussiness, medicals and etc.



There are lots of miniature sized apples grown in the park compound and I managed to pick few of them. Initially I really wanted to try it but got scared if I would actually die of poison apple instead..hahaha


The building is beautifully constructed
I don't know what this is but it looks like raspberry instead
Wild Blackberries ripens in late autumn

This is some of the wonderful things I found along my journey today...eventhough i'm just walking around here but I end up feeling so tired and right after I arrived home I dig in half a tub of ice cream...hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.