Saturday, November 5, 2011

AidilAdha Family not Around

Peace Be Upon You...


This will be short writing on my AidilAdha that I will be celebrating tomorrow according to London time. Frankly I'm not that really somber over not to be able to celebrate with family, just a little sad in my heart. Wonder how ma ayah and the rest of the family will be celebrating it. Compare to other states in Malaysia, Kelantan did celebrate AidilAdha more gloriously than Aidilfitri for its event of Qurban where the whole family will gather together to witness the memorable event 'sacrificing'each year. Unfortunately for me, I never actually witness the animal being slaughtered as I was so weak when it comes to blood and everything relating to it. Aishhh. This year it will be another happiness added to my family as my brother just got twin baby boy around 3 weeks ago. Hmm come to think of it I feel a bit lonely here but no sweat as lots of friends will accompany me for the term over and guess what, I'm on the way to AidilAdha + Diwali celebration held in the Village right now. Thats all for now, I'll come back again for the entry of -post- AidilAdha feeling and celebration here in Plymouth and also back at home in Golden Sand. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.