Monday, March 11, 2013

Against All Odd

Peace Be Upon You...

Supposedly in this month of March, Spring is in the mood but out of sudden it started snowing again today. And for me this is a very rare occasion. Well I can't comment deeper on that because I haven't been a citizen of Plymouth for so long to have much experience on snowing in March. Bit still looking at the common pattern of season, winter should already end in February..hmmm. Not to mention the temperature drop quite drastically and today it is 0 degree and phewww so cold yet the wind is so strong that I shivered my way to class this morning. Even though the snow is just light and suitable to be called sleet but still the white substance flying in the mid air mesmerized me. And this mark the third wave of snow this year around. 
Ahh gonna miss this super cold condition when I'm back to my beloved home heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.