Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Update

Peace Be Upon You...

I always adore Spring. Lots of flowers and natural perfumes around. Bright colour and soothing environment. It seems like now is the best time to see the world. All plants and trees have the time of the year and me is the one who got excited everytime i see them blooming handsomely. Though there are not many species of flowering trees and plants available near me which is in the student village, it didn' t kill my enthusiasm to capture their beautiful faces hehe.Almost every evening i'll go exploring places near to my places searching for cute little flowers to be captured by my natural lenses and aided lenses. Alhamdulillah, this can be some sort of tadabbur alam i guess ^^.  

Cherry blossoms available everywhere but as many as in Japan i guess
Cute magnolia bud.
Another tulip but different colour tone.
Looking at these tulips reminds me of Belgium, a country famous for tulips around the world. A country which i wish to step foot on but at the time being financial issue refrain me from doing so. Wish that Turkey will look as stunning as Belgium in the spring as I'm going to Turkey next week..weeehooo


 Really can't express my love for spring especially flowers. I really wish that the flowers stay forever but its too good to be true. Sad to say that spring is one of the shortest season and u'll only be able to see flowers for a short time only, then come summer and then again autumn where all those trees and plants will shed away their leaves leaving the branches bare and undeniably not pretty anymore. Well,since i have the opportunity to experience spring, then i should make the best out of it. I have lots of plans to visit garden all around Devon and Cornwall where these two states are quite popular with its lush and beautiful gardens.


Tooo lovely that i have no words to say no more.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.