Thursday, March 15, 2012

Everyday FlavouR


Peace Be Upon You...

You Are Not Alone: Michael Jackson
I have no class today, only a tutorial appointment with my lovely tutor Roisin Ni Mchoain at 12.40pm. Before starting my day, I decided to check on the books that i've borrowed quite sometimes ago stacked beneath the heater at the corner of my room. I myself is quite confused as the books were there since two weeks ago without i ever touching it let alone to read it. I don't know why but i really don't have any desire to hold them and check the due date..something un-explainable. But today there is a feeling in me that urges my lazy self to check them out. The one book at the top stack due on the 22nd of March, another week to lay there, then the second one is on the 15th of March, then it's tomorrow. I put the the book and proceed to the next one. Couldn't keep myself still as it showed 1st of March. I sighed hard and long. At that moment I straight away switched on my laptop and checked my library account only to find out that i already have an accumulated fine in total of £10.20. I sighed again. 10 pounds is not a small amount for me, let alone if i convert it to Malaysian ringgit it would be approximately 50 ringgit. I can buy groceries with that money instead. Almost cried that time but if i even cry what for? It would not change anything. It is my fault anyway isn't it? Then just accept it with an open heart and quickly return the books where they belong and pay the fines...At the very moment, I kept thinking why I always experience such an unfortunate event regarding the lost of money..the last time I lost a train ticket from London to Plymouth that cost me £31 one way and before that I missed a train from Salisbury to Plymouth and again £31 was burnt out of my bank account. I keep thinking hard. It took me quite sometime just to figure out that it may be because i have not been generous to those close to me. It do make sense you know. It is true indeed. This is maybe the way Allah want to show me that we as a person who receive enormous amount of 'rezeki' from him should of course be grateful to him and at the same time share it with people as well. Don't be happy all yourself if the person close to you suffer form hunger. This really taught me a lot though. To be considerate and think of others as well. The world does not only revolve about myself.  I also think that this kind of event as 'kafarah dosa'. All those sins that i made throughout my 23 years of living is countless as infinity. 


Thats about it. If you experience an unfortunate event, regardless what it is, do not blame people, do not blame god, You should think hard of your past misleading. It may have something to do with you and your behaviour. Everything that happens will always have it's reason. Thing don't just happen because it is to happen, it is all planned by God. If you accept those thing with reminder that it is all Allah's plan for you then you will be more than pleased to have it. In life do not always think of bad things that will make you feel your life isn't fun. Think of the unpleasant things that happen to you as something beautiful that adds flavour to it, then you will feel that life is a wonderful experience. InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.