Sunday, October 2, 2011

New Term New Rant

Peace Be Upon You..
Party people ain't got life..duuhh
It's been a week since I've arrived back in Plymouth and settled down everything. I'm living alone in the house now, meaning I'm the only Malaysian despite another three are locals around Britain. Quite sad at first and I'm getting used to it now. The only problem living with locals is that the way they live is way too different from me, the typical Malay. I'm not used to partying or whatsoever connected to them. Apart from that it is still okay. We are sharing bathroom, toilets and kitchen. Since I arrived a week later than them the feshers, so they've conquered the kitchen obviously and leaving me only a small space to put my things and all the lots of utensils i've bought last year. I been doing well despite the condition and keeping the kitchen as clean as it can be. One thing I found out about them is that they consume a lot of frozen foods and use microwave most of the time rather than the stove and literally the stoves are mine at the time. As a typical Malay that eat hot food everytime,I choose to cook my food rather than consuming canned or frozen food. Even though I'm not a good cook after all, at least it is still edible and never that I experience food poisoning. 
Among the three of them, there is this one girl who's not very friendly I see. I haven't gotten to know her name yet and there was one time when I accidentally going to bump into her on the stair she quickly fasten her pace to her room...what's that mean? Is it racist or just she's really in hurry anyway? Well, I don't wanna think of that really heavily as I got another two which are slightly friendlier than her anyway. Another thing that bother a lot this 2-3 day is the level of noise they made. Lots and lots of noise has been lingering the village since they really like to stick together all the time, I mean all the time. They have made my front lawn their favourite place to be together and pump up the music volume to the max and it is very annoying at times. As early as 9 am and it continues to midnight..what life they are living pun I have no idea lah...huhuhu. Sabarjelah. Right now, I'm thinking of making a complaint to the authorities to take action against these lifeless culprit..heee

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.