Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Doing a Job and Loving it.

Peace be Upon You...



Have you ever feel that everything you do doesn't make you happy? Even something you that you like didn't give you satisfaction...Hmmm..I've always asked myself for the reason but it doesn't seem to be giving any answer until recently. Every job that I take, I couldn't find happiness in it. I studied and didn't love it. I baked and I suck at it. I draw and didn't like the piece. I do have friends and spent time with them but I feel at lost. I do what I really wanted to do but couldn't find satisfaction in it..and I keep wondering WHY? I have been searching for my inner self for so long and really have no idea where and when to find it. But recently during summer holiday I went back to my hometown and discovered a book, my youngest sister left at home. It's just a thin book with no fancy cover, just barely grabbed my attention. I read it. Rasulullah and Guidance, the title. I didn't have any idea why suddenly I have the intention to take and read that book, it is soothing, mind blowing and awesomely gave me new spirit to change from what I have always been and doing. Suddenly I realised that I have been wasting most of my lifetime deviating from God's love. I started thinking of how life would be in the near future if I keep on living my life the way I was. I read the Quran for the sake of reading it, because my mother and teachers told that we Muslim must read the quran, without realising the real meaning behind every verse and juz. It was then.. but now I found a lot of interesting verses that I have never take notice before... Suddenly I really love it when it comes to reading the Quran. I feel like it is the time that gives me true happiness. Every verse give me strength as I practise my reading and at times looking at the translation of it. It is a feeling that I couldn't really express with words, it feels like the happiness comes from within and nobody really understand it but me.I'm grateful to Allah for guiding me to his path. Alhamdulillah. I pray hard to Allah to never take it back what He gave me and protect me under His blessing..I am waayy too far from good nevermind perfect. I really want to change myself for the better and really hope I can keep the good effort towards it. Lets Pray each and every one of us will be given Hidayah from Allah and strive for His Love...Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.