Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Outing

Peace Upon You...

Disebabkan summer sudah pon tiba, jadi saya telah mengambil kesempatan untuk keluar bersiar-siar sekitar bandar kecil tempat tinggal saya. There are lots of wonderful things that I never realise Plymouth have in store. This time I spent a day at Mount Edegcumbe, 45 minute bus ride from my uni and it has awesome views as usual places in th Uk.

Gorgeous looking bright yellow moss near the shore hedge


A lovely newly-wed couple having photoshoot session near the beach. Awesome view indeed.
Ideal family who's always been portrayed on cereal box
I'm curious of where these two gentleman in the boat going?



Another happy family with majestic background








Crystal clear water glistening

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.