Monday, June 20, 2011

Raining Every Other Day

Peace be Upon You...


I t has been raining very heavily these 2 weeks. It feels weird to be receiving rains instead of sunshine as this is already summer. As I can remember, it has been raining every other day and for those who like outdoor activity is in very gloomy mood right now. The weather doesn't seem to get better indeed. It's common to be pronouncing Autumn shower or Spring shower but Summer shower doesn't sound quite right, right? I just don't quite understand the weather here in Plymouth. As what I can recall from my brain right now, we only had a chance to feel the true sunshine once and it goes up to 25 degree about three weeks ago. After that the rain kept wetting the soil ever since. The temperature has gone down to its normal Spring weather which at approximate amount of 12-17 degree which is quite cool for a Southeast Asian hot summer lover like me. In this situation like this, weather forecast is a much of a help as I can plan my journey well and actually this kind of weather has frankly discourage me from going out especially to the city center. The best part of this situation is that I haven't been spending a penny for the past 2 weeks. Isn't it awesome? Well in a way it's good for a person with a tight budget like me but right now I feel bored to death. There's nothing to do at home except for finishing assignments (tones of them) whom I have been working for almost two weeks and still haven't going far much. At the very moment I'm writing this entry the rain is pouring hard outside the window and I just can't really tell what to do next. Despite  reminiscing of this dull Summer season that i'm anticipating very much before, there is another thing that I'm really looking forward to ....which is the countdown to go back home Yeaaaayyyy just can;t wait to board the flight home.

Rain is on its way





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.