Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Royal Hype

Assalamualaikum

I already got over the Italy trip and it's time to get moving onto a new phase of life but recently the world got hyped with all the news about the most awaited wedding in century  but thank God it's over now, the Royal Wedding. Seemed like all over the world is rejoicing on the wedding. Well it's a wedding, no matter who's wedding it is it is surely a happy news isn't it? Being in the country which the wedding was hold didn't gave me any special feeling to it even though I also shared my happiness for both The Prince and the newly crowned Princess (I guess so) Originally I planned to be in London to get a sneak peak of the wedding but since a friend of mine came to visit me instead so I spent my 4 days left of Easter break here in Plymouth. Since I couldn't spent more quality time in London for the Royal Wedding, I just stayed here in this small town bringing my friend along with me to see the wonder of a Sea Front town. 







People flooded Royal Parade (an empty space in the city centre where most events were held) and they couldn't seem to be happier than this. Every movement that the Prince made brings about joy and loud cheers from the audience. There are also masks of both the Prince and the Princess being sold to the visitors, also loads of souvenirs and goodies related to the wedding. Frankly I haven't any intention to come and watch the wedding here but since I was already in the city after sending my friend at the train station so, I just head off to shop and eventually came across these people here. Anyway it was a joyful event to celebrate though. I couldn't deny the fact that this is such a fairy tale wedding, every girl me included dreamt of having a wedding like this. A prince and a princess. Who wouldn't want to be in their shoe right? The bride and the groom both are pretty and good looking even though the groom seems balding now hehehe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.