Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ups and Downs

Assalamualaikum...



This 2-3 days I haven't been quite lucky. Quite few numbers of incidence happened where it is the first time for me to experience. Two days ago, my housemate spilled some hot burning oil to my face and it was the worst experience ever for me. I have never experience that and it hurts much coz the oil nearly got into my eyes but luckily it didn't. It just spilled on outside of my left eye and it was the worst part, my eye lid and the it stings overnight. Now the worst part of it is, the wound had turn dark brown and I do look like a thug ready to go rob a house. The dotted spots on my faces are scattered on whole of my face and there are 11 in total. I can say that I am tremendously sad with this incident as I did not do anything as my true intention was to help but I'm the one who got injured. All I can say is this is a test my gratefulness to the creator. I didn't blame my housemate for the accident because it was not directly her fault. And today, another unlucky day for when I went to the supermarket I missed the last bus home.The bus service that I took today ends up early and I didn't realised that earlier. I borrowed my friend's free ticket to ride there but end paying my own on the way back as I rode  a bus from another company. So unlucky me and two days from now I got assignment to be submitted and I haven't finished it yet but 80 of it done already. I wish that tomorrow will be a brighter day for me and I wish I will never forget to be grateful to the Almighty for His Blessing for this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.