Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Holiday: Italy

Assalamualaikum...
This is my first Spring holiday here and it seemed I got a chance to go visit a new country. It's a 9 day backpacking trip to Italy and it was tremendously awesome. Even though the journey was very tiring as we travel non stop for nine continuous days but the experience we got were priceless. I sempat melawat 5 states secara keseluruhan 9 days there; 1st stop was Milan, 2nd Venice, Florence,Pisa and Roma consecutively. Naples was in my travel but unfortunately I didn't manage to get there because the train tickets there was sky rocketed by the time we wanna buy it but definitely I will go there someday. Really wanna visit Mount Vesuvius where it is one of the setting in the short story The Lotus  Eater which I learned in form 4.


It was seriously lots of people at every places that we visited maybe bexause it was Easter break and people flooded to visit various tourists attraction around Italy.
The Spanish Steps
Street artists showcasing their talent at the Spanish Steps
Streets of Rome from the top of Spanish Steps



The detailing on the outer side of the building really astonished me. It was really beautiful and couldn't let my eyes go off that building and this was in Florence but unfortunately didn't have chance to go inside there coz there very looongg queue outside the building and I just couldn't spend more time in Florence fear of missing the train to Pisa

Streets of Florence

The Pantheon
The leaning Pisa Tower

A couple having a wedding photoshoot around Pisa. It was soo sweet of them
Trevi Fountain

The Vatican City

Runtuhan Kota Rom lama
The Colosseum
Colosseum from another angle

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.