Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Outing 1

Assalamualaikum...


Since Spring is the season where the sun started shining brightly, so every people seemed to have a good outing outside the house. I on the same track went to an outing around the place where I'm living. I hope to explore every bit of Kampung Plymouth. I always thought that my places has not any wonderful places to visit but to my surprise it has quite a lot to offer you know. Besides from the famous 'The Hoe' which is the miniature like of a lighthouse that I usually went to there are also other places like the one that I will show you in this entry. The place is called Barbican. It is a port city but in a small scale one. Plymouth is actually surrounded by sea and every places you go here you will eventually see sea. This outing is actually a self treat for me as a reward for myself after submitting an assignment the day before. The panorama here is breathtaking and it is worth a visit for those you wanna see life in a peaceful place like this. One thing I would like to mention here is Plymouth is unlike any other city in the UK as it not as busy as London and people live a very peaceful life here as there isn't a rush for catching a tube or whatsoever. What I like about this place is wherever you go there will always be lots of older generation roaming around the places and even when ride a bus, the ratio of old people overcame teenagers. And for your information, my lecturer once said that Devon ( a state which Plymouth's located) is one of the poorest state in England. Eventhough the fact that Devon might be the poorest state in England, it is indeed doesn't seem like it.





The ever popular 'The Hoe' landmark of Plymouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.