Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sakit Hati Sekejap Sahaja

Assalamualaikum...
I started my day yesterday with a smile because unlike usual schooling days yesterday I don't have any class to attend to ,so it's a total heaven la. Subuh prayer checked then go dead again with the beloved duvet. Woke up at 11 am (good morning), I thought I could be happy for the whole day but something else happened. Something which was tak menyedapkan jiwa lah kiranya. Actually I had a tutor meeting yesterday and I gladly signed in to meet my lovely tutor at 11.20am, then the story began last night. A friend of mine a.k.a my beloved housemate wished to swap tutoring time with me as she wanted to go to Bandar Plymouth to shopping. Then I pon bermurah hati la swap with her which would be at 12.00 noon and we definitely agreed with that before going to sleep last night. Tup tup this morning when I woke up and went to her room at 11.22am already she said that "eh Yah (nama samaran) baru bangun eh? Oh yeah I answered with confidence. " Kite dah pegi jumpa Roisin pagi tadi jd Yah punye still pkol 11.20 la". I said what the tuuut is this girl talking about (in silence la). Geram gile rase nak cekik2 je sampai muntah kuey tiow budak tu tp x sempat dah because I was already late. Dengan sepantas jet I ran upstair gosok gigi everything and simbah2 air kat badan ckit terus chow berjoging ke International Department punye building. Punye lah saya memohon ampun maaf from my lecturer coz she actually doesn't really adore people who's late ( Roisin Ni Mahoin si namanya). Luckily her mood was really fine and the tutoring session went really well. I was so happy meeting her coz she is a very nice person. I can say that I adore her not only for her kindness but her intelligence and hardworking demeanor. And guest what she praised me la yesterday saying that I did well in my first term and told me to keep the good grade..hiiiiihiih, I'm so happy inside. Never thought a Caucasian would praise this not really clever Malay girl. It took about 20 minutes talking about every aspects from academic to social life and how I'm settling in, in the UK. It's a good therapy actually to talk to people about how our life's progressing as it could lesson our emotional burden and release all the stress that we caved in ourself.

Miraculously after the meeting I felt my mind is lighter and my mood is merrier then knowing that my friend cheat on me just now. Maybe the good tutoring had killed all my anger and it's a good thing not to keep anger for long.   Before heading home I stopped at the library to returns several books that I borrowed for the past two months and I wanted to renew my library card as well as I lost it somewhere in my room but unfortunately the auntie there doesn't know how to operate the machine as it is not her job. Despite feeling pissed with her, I felt happy and forgive her anyway as the God actually has given me such a good thing over a bad thing happened to me earlier. I felt blessed and happily walked home. And there's something I wanna share; everyday when I walked to and back from class, I will walk across this building and every time I see the name of the building I will giggle alone bcoz for me the name is quite funny.

The building where all students taking drama have their class.
Bila dengar perkataan Tutu tu rase geli hati aje.The building is quite nice with oldies design, but the bicycle there memang mencacatkan pemandangan la. Sape punye basikal la yang tertinggal tu agaknyer sebab dah berminggu basikal tu bermastautin kat situ. Haisshh

Kat bawah ni pulak bangunan yang jugak saya lalu setiap hari samada pergi dan balik kelas. Chaplaincy namenyer. It is where students assemble when they have religious gathering what so ever and not restricted to the locals only. It can also be used for any religions like Islam and many other. The best thing about this place is: I got  FREE tea set which means cawan piring free kat sini. They just put whole bunch of the tea cup in a big box and any people can just go and grab that thing without having to pay a penny best x? hhiihii and what I did was go there with muka x malu and pick those cawan piring and ran back home...memang x patut.

Beautiful Chaplaincy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.