Friday, November 16, 2012

Miss

Peace Be Upon You...



I am a Miss not yet a Mrs. Kidding. That is not the point I want to highlight in this post. Miss can mean different thing in different perspective. The first Miss is your title. The second Miss is fail to attend or reach something at certain point which usually 'miss the bus'. The third one is Miss relating to feeling. I am at number 3 right now. The feeling of missing people or something. I miss home. Very much. It has been nearly three years that I come to live here and I went back home every summer break for the last two years. Two years. I think 2 years is long enough for me to feel and to know what it is like to not live with family. Or maybe I'm such a spoil child. It's both I guess.

I never thought that I would have this feeling of homesickness in me only after 2 years. My first and second years I can say enjoyable. I did not really think about home much. Maybe I was still in a situation of adjusting and liking every new thing that came across in life at that moment. Now after I knew almost everything that I have to know here, there are nothing new to discover. That is my thought. Life has become merely a routine. Morning; go to class. Finish class, come back home and the same thing happen every single weekdays. And the same thing goes with weekends. If at first when first came here two years ago, I was very eager to know places and can't wait to enjoy and go to any places that I heard from seniors. I literally have fun and was enjoying myself being an explorer of my own world. Now that all that thing has become too common for me, I have no heart of visiting anymore. Even the city center has become a boring place. 

Even though I will likely to miss this place very much when I go back home next year but I miss my hometown more. Undeniable. Right now, the one that I ask for is myself to be given patience to be able to cope with this excruciating feeling of mine. I hope I will perform well in my studies no matter how hard it is. It is harder to focus when your mind is not with you. 

Nothing more that I wish, I could finish my studies with good impression of myself. May ALLAH Bless us with his kindness. Amin

On another note: Two of my seniors which are the same age as me are getting married this December. Really happy for them and Barakallah my dear friends ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.