Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Holiday Officiallay Starts Today!!!

Peace Be Upon You...


Really gonna miss this village when I go back for good next year T__T
I handed in my last assignment at around 2 pm today, and with that my summer holiday officially starts now. Yeayy. Alhamdulilah, Allah permudahkan segala kesukaran sepanjang menyiapkan assignment ni. I'm really grateful that everything is over now but can't hide the feeling of sadness that I'm soon leaving for Malaysia. And tomorrow half of the 3rd year senior are leaving for good. God, its already been three though, time sure move too fast. Some of them started crying already I guess. It must really hard to leave the place u have been for exactly three years. Three years worth of memories sure are countless. I just can't imagine how am i going to react on this exact date next year. It's gonna my time next. So nervous though. Its gonna be really not fun when they leave coz Malaysian students will decrease in number drastically starting this autumn term..hmmm. Well what to do life goes on right. I wish them the best of luck in their future undertaking and always be happy in every thing they do ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.