Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Last Lecture for 2nd Year

Peace Be Upon You...



Yesterday marks the last lecture for my second year. Pheww, feels like just yesterday I started 2nd Year. Time sure zoom very fast. I just have another year to be here and surely it's gonna be blast. InsyaAllah I will treasure this moment very well. Even though lectures have finish today but I still have another 2 assignments to hand in next week. The fact that there is no more lecture after this does give me excitement but the assignment part hmmm ..gonna think thrice though :( . And I only have approximately 22 days before I board the flight home. So excited to meet them loves at home. Actually I haven't tell my parents and siblings that I'm going home this summer. Hehehe just wanna give them surprise. May my journey be blessed and everything turn out really well indeed. Amin (^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.