Thursday, June 21, 2012

Home Calling

Peace Be Upon You...




In less than a day i'll be leaving this place for home. Alhamdulillah, packing has been nice job though lots of sweat been put to make sure the luggage is not overweight (obviously evrytime) I can't wait to feel the heat in Malaysia eventhough I'm the one who always whine over the hot climate. Can't wait to ride bus that comes only after 2 hours waiting and can't wait to feel life again. It is obviously that Malaysia is different from what I've experience in the UK but still Malaysia is my ultimate home. Tersangat tak sabar untuk pulang tapi sedih juga untuk tinggalkan kampung Plymouth ni. Tapi insyaAllah will be coming back in September. And one more thing can't wait to attend wedding for the first time on my own. Several of my friends have already gotten married but never had the opportunity to attend their wedding though. The first classmate in Plymouth to wed, Sighhhh. She is even younger than I am hhuhuhu. Well that her jodoh then happy for her. May Allah blees her with Barakah in her married life. And year 2 has been really nice to me and hope that year 3 will also be nice to me. Really hope that everything went well for my final year, InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.