Monday, May 28, 2012

Masih Diberi Peluang Bernafas

Peace Be Upon You...



Alhamdulillah. Yesterday mark my 23 years of living. Praise to Allah for giving me another to year full of his Blessing. And I'm so grateful for being given a healthy body despite a little aching here and there, I still be able to move and feel his air through my lung. If I want to list down the things that I feel grateful to my Lord then this whole page would not be enough because Allah's love is too many to count. And as a resolution for my birthday I would want to be a more grateful person and try not sigh as much as I do now and then. 23 is not a small number anymore and counting until 23 sure takes a lot more time than 17 aitt? I would really love to act as a 23 years old person and contribute more to the people around me, to be mature in everything I do and definitely want to cry less and less yeahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.