Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Belated New Year

Assalamualaikum...


The actual day of new 2011 year dah 5 hari pon lepas dah. Seems like I'm the only one who's left behind. Actually I've got got back from my 14 days journey. Feels like a lame vegetable dah my whole body ni. Mmg penat sungguh berjalan ni. The fact of going places is very fun what want to cater a lot of places is fuiyoo mmg penat. Sepanjang 14 hari in this winter break I got a chance to wander around three countries basically in EU. My first stop would be Scotland, neighbouring country je ngan my tempat belajar which is England. Then my next stop was German then the last one was Ireland. The all 3 countries are wonderful in their own way. Basically tonight I wont say much about the journey but rather want to greet this blog of mine a happy new year even though it's 5 days late..huihuiii. This year I didn't got to box well on Boxing Day cos I was not in the right place to box bcos on that day, I was still in Scotland attending a camp like program in Lapwing Lodge. Punyelah sejok tempat tu mmg x mandilah we all that reside there for 4 days.
 I think that enough for the express greeting for today. I will write about my journey starts tommorow...hhehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Servant of Allah who try to better herself everyday.